Access recorded audio files through creative cloud?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Macbook Pro is under repair, which the main device I use Creative Cloud apps on. I download Creative Cloud on another laptop (my boyfriend's) and I see the cloud has saved my Adobe Audition sessions, but not the files I've recorded in those sessions. The files live on my laptop that's under repair, but I was wondering if there was a way to access those files somewhere in the Creative Cloud? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Access recorded audio files through creative cloud?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Macbook Pro is under repair, which the main device I use Creative Cloud apps on. I download Creative Cloud on another laptop (my boyfriend's) and I see the cloud has saved my Adobe Audition sessions, but not the files I've recorded in those sessions. The files live on my laptop that's under repair, but I was wondering if there was a way to access those files somewhere in the Creative Cloud? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Audition from the beginning asks if you want to save a Backup, but this only saves the multitrack session files, it does not save the audio files.

If the files were not saved in the local CC folder, they were never synchronized.

1.PNG2.PNG

It will be difficult to see them from there, ask whoever fixes it to save those data. o Consult the disk from another PC or MAC and download that information before anything else.

Cheers,

WbolanosCo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Access is only possible if you actually saved your files to your Cloud storage.

https://assets.adobe.com/files

See link below for details on syncing local computer files to cloud storage.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sync-creative-cloud-files.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0