• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally copied whole of LR library onto CC and exceeded 2GB storage. Emptied CC folder but CC still showing 2GB capacity is full? Help please?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally copied the whole of my LR library onto CC exceeding 2GB storage.

I then emptied CC folder but it's still showing 2GB capacity full.

Please help!!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

If you delete a lot of items at once it can take some time for the delete to complete. You should be able to click the Empty Archive link and once the Archive is empty see a message The archive is empty.

Empty Archive link:

empty_archive.png

The archive is empty state:

the_archive_is_empty.png

Looking at your account metadata you still do have 2 GB stored. The Archive contains 854 files when you should be able to delete. The Files page contains 16 files and the top level and one folder with 36 files in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you delete a lot of items at once it can take some time for the delete to complete. You should be able to click the Empty Archive link and once the Archive is empty see a message The archive is empty.

Empty Archive link:

empty_archive.png

The archive is empty state:

the_archive_is_empty.png

Looking at your account metadata you still do have 2 GB stored. The Archive contains 854 files when you should be able to delete. The Files page contains 16 files and the top level and one folder with 36 files in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines