Highlighted

Add CC Library Color Group to Swatches as Group

Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created color groups in my CC Library. When I open a new document in InDesign I want to add a color group from the library to my swatch panel, as a group. Now I only am able to add the group colors by shift clicking, and they aren't grouped. I then make a regroup in the swatch panel.

How do I get the group seen in the library over as a group (with same group name) to my document? I feel like I'm missing something here.

Topics

Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add CC Library Color Group to Swatches as Group

Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created color groups in my CC Library. When I open a new document in InDesign I want to add a color group from the library to my swatch panel, as a group. Now I only am able to add the group colors by shift clicking, and they aren't grouped. I then make a regroup in the swatch panel.

How do I get the group seen in the library over as a group (with same group name) to my document? I feel like I'm missing something here.

Topics

Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?