• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“Add Work” not appearing on mobile app

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! I use the creative cloud app almost every day to quickly get pictures from my phone to my laptop and vice versa. Creative cloud has worked flawlessly for me so far. However today I noticed the app was updated significantly, with a new icon and a few small changes here and there. One change removed the "+" button which usually hovered in the bottom edit corner of my phone screen and allowed me to add a picture from the app to the cloud. 

After hunting around on the app I was unable to find an alternate route to accomplish the task. 

I am still able to upload work on my laptop, so the problem is definitely not with the subscription. Was the ability to upload files from my phone removed from the creative cloud app? 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Hi rlocklear,

on iOS a new "Recent" tab was adding to "Your Work" which doesn't have the plus button. The plus button to upload files is still visible in the "Files" tab.

You can also use the "Upload" button on the quick actions toolbar at the top.

Cheers,

Brady

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe currently has 23 programs included in a full Cloud subscription
Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said in my post, this isn't a problem with any of the programs. This is a question about the Creative Cloud app. Not a program. The actual creative cloud app.

F3A811A5-0D7E-4A8C-B25D-F066F6BC152F.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi rlocklear,

on iOS a new "Recent" tab was adding to "Your Work" which doesn't have the plus button. The plus button to upload files is still visible in the "Files" tab.

You can also use the "Upload" button on the quick actions toolbar at the top.

Cheers,

Brady

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines