• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe account acces

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have download adobe account acces but it is only for mobiles and tablet and I want it for my pc.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isn't for PC. The idea is, I think, everyone has their phone nearby, and can touch their phone when they want to login on PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post back to the "Using the Community" forum as that is where it belongs. Some other Moderator mistakenly moved it to the Download & Install forum, Sorry about that.

I suspect you are asking this question because of this screen you have gotten when signing in to this forum system.

2020-11-14 08_29_22-Adobe ID.png

I and others have seen this same screen when click the Sign In button in Web browsers on Computers and there are 2 different conversations about it. One here in the Using the Community forum and the other in a Restricted forum that you as a normal user do not have access to.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/what-is-this-and-why-on-earth-does-it-keep-coming...

This is some type of Mobile Device app and I have no idea WHY it is being offered to people that are signing in on desktop/notebook Computers.

For me my Default Web Browser, Chrome, saves my login ID, an Email Address, and my password for this site so when I  go to one of the few restricted forums on this system I get Sign In Automatically. If I come to the site without going to one of those restricted forums I have to click the Sign In button and the normal Sign in dialog window comes up and I get Signed In by my browser.

You do not need this app and I suggest you don't download it to your phone or pad if you normally only come to this system in a Computer Web Browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean when you log-in to Adobe forums?  Ignore it. Hit the Continue button to proceed with log-in on your PC. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no I mean to log in in Adobe.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines