• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Assets

New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PC at work and a Mac at home. Why is it that when I upload files to assets.adobe.com from my PC, they aren't showing up on my Mac? 1 file shows up and the colors I have added to my library, but that is it.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Katie katieb7018934,

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with seeing your files on assets.adobe.com. As far as some initial diagnosis, a few clarifying questions:

-What kind of file are you trying to upload? What is the file size?

-When you upload it to assets.adobe.com, do you see a message showing that it was uploaded successfully? If you refresh the page, do you still see the asset?

-As far as the color element that is part of Library. Are other elements in that Library not displaying? If you open up one of the Desktop apps that support Libraries such as Illustrator or Photoshop, are you seeing all the elements there?

You can also try deleting that element and uploading again to see if the problem persists.

Thanks for your patience!

-Molly, CC Libraries and Assets Web Engineer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines