• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC not fully syncing between Mac and PC. Mac stuck on "syncing" 11/08/2019

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So a few issues here. I share files between a Macbook pro and a gaming PC. whenever I go to work on a school project on my PC I only see that about 90% of all my files are synced on there. But 100% of them are on my mac. It seems like my Mac has not been uploading files from the last few weeks to the Creative Cloud. I don't know how to fix this issue. I'm hoping someone can help me increase my workflow and help me fix this. A symptom of this might be that my Creative cloud on my mac is stuck on FILE SYNCING "syncing".

thanks for any help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I would do here would be log out, then log in again to the creative cloud application.

When you mention "90%" is it a wild guess or do you know precisely if 90% of the number of files are ok or 90% of the volume (in MB) are ok ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Franck. Last I checked the Adobe Cloud on my Mac says 186.1 Gb synced and my PC says 187gb. I know that sounds backward to what I said in my initial post but that is what they both say. I have certain projects that are saved to the creative cloud section on my Mac that aren't syncing to my PC even though my PC says that it is fully synced (last I checked) I have attempted to move the CC sync location on my PC in hopes of that working but just kept the same problem. I will try right now and log out of my Mac Creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update 11/11/19

I Signed out of my adobe creative cloud on my Mac and signed back in. It took about 2 days to "gather storage information" and now that it says I have 186.1 Gb synced, it is stuck in "file syncing" with no status on how many or what files are syncing. My PC now says 187.1 Gb synced and has "file syncing" and just the spinning status bar, just like my mac. Ill attach a screen shot of my Mac's creative cloud

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 3.18.32 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines