Adobe CC previous versions

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just purchased and installed Creative Cloud. I need photoshop and illustrator, and I am running Mac OS 10.10. I cannot update from this as i use Logic Pro 9 .

After using a trial version of creative cloud and realising that you can't access older versions, I purhcased creative cloud, and to my frustration with it i'm still encountering the same problem. 

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I am struggling to contact someone from Adobe and this is needed for a project due this week.

Many thanks

See Below;

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 10.47.05.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-12 at 10.47.15.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-12 at 10.47.39.png

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe CC previous versions

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just purchased and installed Creative Cloud. I need photoshop and illustrator, and I am running Mac OS 10.10. I cannot update from this as i use Logic Pro 9 .

After using a trial version of creative cloud and realising that you can't access older versions, I purhcased creative cloud, and to my frustration with it i'm still encountering the same problem. 

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I am struggling to contact someone from Adobe and this is needed for a project due this week.

Many thanks

See Below;

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 10.47.05.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-12 at 10.47.15.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-12 at 10.47.39.png

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, Paddymckeon, but Mac OS 10.10 is far too old to utilize a Creative Cloud membership.   At a minimum, you will need to have at least macOS 10.12 installed.  To fully utilize a Creative Cloud membership you will need to install on a computer running macOS 10.15 or a 64-bit version of Windows 10.

For a complete list of system requirements see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html.  You will want to make sure to click on the links for any applications that you are wanting to use so that you can review the necessary software and hardware requirements.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, well thats a pain...thanks anyway. How does one go about the process of a refund??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost all software requires a modern operating system.   These devices will support macOS Sierra.

• MacBook (Late 2009 or newer)
  • MacBook Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)
  • MacBook Air (Late 2010 or newer)
  • Mac mini (Mid 2010 or newer)
  • iMac (Late 2009 or newer)
  • Mac Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)

To cancel your plan, please log-in to your account below with your Adobe ID and password. 

Click Manage Plans > Cancel...
https://account.adobe.com/plans
If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0