Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC Storage Discrepancy

Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to fix this myself, I had tech support for a couple of hours trying to figure it out and "they'll get back to me" which was much earlier today. My issue is a discrepancy between what lightroom says my storage is (2.4gb) and my files assets saying I'm using 17.4gb of data. The 2.4 is correct from lightroom. I have several low res jpg files there for some customers to access so I REALLY don't want to take them down. I'd like my assets page to display my correctly used amount of space. This is very frustrating because I primarily use that for sharing files. I don't do lightroom cloud, I use the classic version with no syncing on at all, all of my main images are stored locally. 

Please help me figure out how to fix this, thank you in advance!!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've since deleted everything from my storage and it is saying I'm using 15.3 GB of my 20GB limit. I have nothing in there to speak of. Checked the trash, checked web light room in the browser and the downloadable one. Nothing. So now I'm using 76% of storage that I'm paying for with NOTHING in it. This is rediculous Adobe! I expect far better from you! What even bothers me further is that there doesn't seem to be a way to see anything taking up any room even if I did have documents or images there! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines