• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC Sync issues

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2014 Sep 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen numerous comments about issues with CC desktop (Mac) not sync'ing.

I am experiencing the same problem, I can access the files through the web folder and download them. But in the CC app it doesn't show it shows the 'start syncing' button.

Everytime I press this it either flashes back to that page immediately or looks like it's processing the request for a while before showing the button again.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled CC a number of times.

Product: Adobe CC

Mac OSX: 10.9.4

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 18, 2014 Sep 18, 2014

I think that sounds like the problem described here, which has a workaround:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-spinning.html

Did that resolve it for you? If not, could you send us your log files so that we can investigate further? Please zip up the entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below and send it to me at bmordue@adobe.com.

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library'

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2014 Sep 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that sounds like the problem described here, which has a workaround:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-spinning.html

Did that resolve it for you? If not, could you send us your log files so that we can investigate further? Please zip up the entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below and send it to me at bmordue@adobe.com.

Mac:

Windows:

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The help file didn't fix it for me.

del %APPDATA%\Adobe\CoreSync\options.tix

Didn't work, primarily because the file wasn't in that location. It was inside one more folder appdata\roaming\adobe... Even when I deleted the file and restarted CC, I'm just getting the spinning wheel with no syncing. I'm all up to date with apps. What else can I try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2014 Oct 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad,

There is one more thing to try.

Please delete the following folders, which will then start a full clean sync of your files in Creative Cloud. Please ensure you have Creative Cloud closed before you do this.

Delete:

Mac:

Windows:

Rename or move your Creative Cloud folder. When you have done these two things please restart Creative Cloud.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That did it! I was really getting bummed I wouldn't be able to use the new Ps Extract feature on the web, and was about to submit a support ticket. Thank you so much for following up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thats great news Brad! We are sorry it took a while to get round to your comment.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines