Adobe CC Version 2.1.1.110 node.exe and job error?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe CC just auto-updated to Version 2.1.1.110. Upon completion, first thing that pops up is an error:

node_error.png

System is complaining about CCLibrary node.exe

I clicked OK and got the second error:

job_queue.png

Here system is complaining could not assign job to spawned process.

Again, this is on a brand new auto upgrade.

Anyone know what going on and how to solve?

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe CC Version 2.1.1.110 node.exe and job error?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe CC just auto-updated to Version 2.1.1.110. Upon completion, first thing that pops up is an error:

node_error.png

System is complaining about CCLibrary node.exe

I clicked OK and got the second error:

job_queue.png

Here system is complaining could not assign job to spawned process.

Again, this is on a brand new auto upgrade.

Anyone know what going on and how to solve?

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2015 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error as well. Happened when I changed the workspace setting in Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2015 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Support's response (from twitter): " You should use the Adobe Cleaner tool to remove and then reinstall. Let us know if you are still having issues after that.^SV"

Now I have to back up all my Adobe products and related tech because an Adobe initiated auto-update is buggy?!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2015 1
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto on the issue - Fresh install and the only way around this seems to be to run Photoshop as Administrator (or try another install after removing the product I just installed).  Lightroom keeps crashing as well.  I'm disappointed in the cloud product stability so far.  As a current owner of the Creative Suite (which still is quite stable), I wanted to give the CC a try - I'm pretty undecided on the upgrade a this stage.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2015 0
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same errors.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2015 0
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. I even reinstalled several times to no fix. Any update from anyone else?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2015 0