Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Cloud Collaboration - Email Notifications

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -

I've done some quick searching, but am unable to find an answer...so hopefully someone out there can point me in the right direction. Does anyone know how to set up email notifications when collaborating with a non-Adobe cloud member? I'm sharing designs with a client so that they can quickly see mock-ups, but am afraid they don't receive email notifications when a file has been added, revised or commented on. I've added them as a collaborator, so they are able to view/comment on the designs - no problem there. But it's when we make changes to the designs and upload revised designs that I'm afraid they are not being properly notified. I have desktop notifications set up on my end since I'm a paying member. Is this possible to do so for non-members too??

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same question. When collaborating and sharing files, I'd like to be notified by email or text etc. when a comment has been added to the files (as when a client adds notes to a layout). It seems that maybe the owner/creator of the folder is the only one getting the notification (in our case, our production manager forwarded the emails to the team) but it would be better if additional team members are also automatically notified of the change/addition of comments.

Any help/suggestions?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines