Adobe Cloud documents rarely open, very slow sync speeds, always have issues with syncing files

Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

File sync always gives errors of files that weren't able to sync, and when reaching for a cloud document from Adobe XD it will mostly not open, but sometimes when I leave it it will open eventually after 1-2 hours (for a 10mb adobe xd file).

File sync is really slow and buggy, I've tried many cloud file services and none were as half as bad as Adobe's cloud file system. In addition to that it is also feature-less compared to the other cloud services out there.

I already:

1. removed Adobe apps intirely, then reinstalled them
  2. everything is up to date including my os
  3. checked my creative cloud settings and the speed is set to 100%
  4. tried to go download the xd file from the cloud file explorer, but I only find an older version and not the new one, the new one is somewhere in cache or something waiting to get uploaded (to be downloaded) - this has happened before, I waited a full day to get the file I was looking for.

my system:

1. Macos 10.15.5
  2. 25mbps internet connection (VDSL)

Attched are photos of the progress that a file is being loaded into adobe xd and a screenshot of one of the errors that appear in creative cloud sync.

Thank you 

PS: I'm sorry if I'm a bit upset, but instead of working I'm here writing a complaint. I hate adobe cloud.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Cloud documents rarely open, very slow sync speeds, always have issues with syncing files

Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

File sync always gives errors of files that weren't able to sync, and when reaching for a cloud document from Adobe XD it will mostly not open, but sometimes when I leave it it will open eventually after 1-2 hours (for a 10mb adobe xd file).

File sync is really slow and buggy, I've tried many cloud file services and none were as half as bad as Adobe's cloud file system. In addition to that it is also feature-less compared to the other cloud services out there.

I already:

1. removed Adobe apps intirely, then reinstalled them
  2. everything is up to date including my os
  3. checked my creative cloud settings and the speed is set to 100%
  4. tried to go download the xd file from the cloud file explorer, but I only find an older version and not the new one, the new one is somewhere in cache or something waiting to get uploaded (to be downloaded) - this has happened before, I waited a full day to get the file I was looking for.

my system:

1. Macos 10.15.5
  2. 25mbps internet connection (VDSL)

Attched are photos of the progress that a file is being loaded into adobe xd and a screenshot of one of the errors that appear in creative cloud sync.

Thank you 

PS: I'm sorry if I'm a bit upset, but instead of working I'm here writing a complaint. I hate adobe cloud.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 15, 2020 1

Have something to add?