Highlighted

Adobe Cloud Storage

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a file synching error last night that I had exceeded my cloud storage. According to this helpx topic What happens if I exceed my storage quota?, "you can still move, rename, or delete files."

I have therefore moved a ton of Creative Cloud Files to my Dropbox where I know I have room. However, the Cloud storage warning has not changed, and I am still gettting syncing errors this morning (see screenshot). When I go here https://assets.adobe.com/files I see it still thinks some of the files are there. I hoped it would resolve the sync overnight but I am still out of luck. 

Can I still do my work? How can I resolve this unhappy sync? Thanks, Adobe fam! 🙂 

Correct answer by Eimilia | Community Beginner

In case anyone else is having this challenge - I think was able to resolve it. The sync was stuck because I needed to "permanently delete" already deleted files on the cloud in the Delete folder. Once I started to do that, the sync had space to work I guess. Also FYI if you have categorized any files in your Adobe Stock into "Libraries", those libaries apparently take up your cloud space as well.

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Cloud Storage

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a file synching error last night that I had exceeded my cloud storage. According to this helpx topic What happens if I exceed my storage quota?, "you can still move, rename, or delete files."

I have therefore moved a ton of Creative Cloud Files to my Dropbox where I know I have room. However, the Cloud storage warning has not changed, and I am still gettting syncing errors this morning (see screenshot). When I go here https://assets.adobe.com/files I see it still thinks some of the files are there. I hoped it would resolve the sync overnight but I am still out of luck. 

Can I still do my work? How can I resolve this unhappy sync? Thanks, Adobe fam! 🙂 

Correct answer by Eimilia | Community Beginner

In case anyone else is having this challenge - I think was able to resolve it. The sync was stuck because I needed to "permanently delete" already deleted files on the cloud in the Delete folder. Once I started to do that, the sync had space to work I guess. Also FYI if you have categorized any files in your Adobe Stock into "Libraries", those libaries apparently take up your cloud space as well.

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines