Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Cloud Sync move my files into trash, problem with FInal cut Libraries

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to report what I believe is a huge problem happening when synchronizing my creative cloud folder.

Firstly, the sync of my folder never stops. It's continuing synchronizing without ending.

Most of my files are in the cloud though, besides on my other computer at the office  (I've got two computers connected to the same account).

The huge problem comes the other day when I saw in my trash up to 40 GB of files that I couldn't remember to have put there. I empty the trash and some of my files were deleted within my creative cloud folder. Yes, apparently, the Creative Cloud has put some of my files into my trash.

After a quick research, I've noticed all the problematic files are related to my Final Cut Project. Apparently, the Creative cloud is having issue with the file of Final Cut Libraries and for some reason is putting this file into my trash. In addition to this, the computer at my office has the original files of the library in a new location (within the Final Cut library instead of their original folder).

I know it's kind of a weird issue, but it's actually happening.

Adobe please, a solution is needed for this important issue. Your program is putting original files into trash and the files are completely deleted if you empty your trash.

I could manage to recover all the files, but all the links of my Final cut libraries are offline and I need to re-sync them again. This is massive trouble and should not be happening.

Looking forward to hearing from you with any solution or assistant.

I would like to include some of my log files, but the size of this file is up to 2 GB per file.... crazy considering there is just text...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbelievable, a serious problem like this and Adobe is mute. Thanks for your help.

In addition to this, I can see your direct technical service is offline too.

Great support.

Moving my cloud files to other cloud services like Onedrive or similar. Thanks for nothing.

Just hope everyone takes care of their synch files, for sure this issue is happening to someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe techinical support. Please file an official bug report below where the engineering team will see it. 

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Thank you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines