Highlighted

Adobe Color

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community,

I was trying to figure out how to transport saved color themes from the Adobe Color website to Illustrator and Photoshop. I currently have saved selected color themes to my creative cloud library and downladed each theme to a file folder. However, I cannot seem to get them to save or open in my Illustrator or Photoshop libraries.

Are they supposed to sync automatically, or is there additional steps I must take?

Thank you,

-Paul

Topics

Activation, Creative Cloud, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Color

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community,

I was trying to figure out how to transport saved color themes from the Adobe Color website to Illustrator and Photoshop. I currently have saved selected color themes to my creative cloud library and downladed each theme to a file folder. However, I cannot seem to get them to save or open in my Illustrator or Photoshop libraries.

Are they supposed to sync automatically, or is there additional steps I must take?

Thank you,

-Paul

Topics

Activation, Creative Cloud, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?