• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Complaints Process

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able to use my Adobe CC for a few months now because it says it can't verify my subscription status. The CC App is working fine and is allowing me to keep my app's up to date but the app's themselves wont work. I have been on to Adobe 'un'support many times about this and spent many hours watching them access my machine remotely, try the same fixes before telling me they can't help me and disappearing off into the sunset.

I would like to raise a formal complaint by entering into the complaints process but Adobe (I suspect illegally) don't show this on their website and technical support wont give it to me.

I am a self employed designer and the this is affecting my business.

Can anyone suggest where I can find the complaints process?

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try here:

Corporate headquarters:

Adobe
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704

Tel: 408-536-6000
Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a terrible customer service experience. I have used Adobe professionally since 1995 (They were a small company back then) and am now looking for alternatives.

Disgrace

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This is a duplicate post. Moderator merged it with original post.]

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + all other apps you use. Check each one as some requirements have changed recently.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

For Photoshop users, pay particular attention to Photoshop's new GPU requirements. See links below.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html
- https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

Try installing Creative Cloud on a different computer with a different Internet connection.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On behalf of Adobe …

@robertm40564069 

Please let me apologize for the improper support provided to you. Your problem should not have required even a day to resolve, much less months. You are depending upon Adobe's products to earn your living and such lack of  support from Adobe is totally unacceptable.

If the agent you initially contact cannot resolve an issue (in this case, it is likely some type of configuration issue either in the operating system, your computer's file system, or in how the Creative Cloud software's configuration files/parameters are set), that agent is supposed to pass the problem on to a more senior agents with more and direct experience with this type of problem. Ultimately, Adobe engineering is brought in if support can't diagnose the problem. If the agent(s) that you are dealing with fail to get the problem resolved or escalate the issue, you should ask to speak with a supervisor – and don't take “no” for an answer!!

To be quite honest, the first level support personnel don't have any information as to where and how “to raise a formal complaint.” And the response given by @Peru Bob won't help at this point since everyone normally at our corporate headquarters is working from home now due to the pandemic.

That having been said, I am forwarding your posting (including your e-mail address associated with your Adobe ID) to folks who can pursue this further and hopefully help get this problem resolved within the next few business days.

Please let me know via private message if you have not received a direct communication from Adobe (most likely by e-mail) within the next two business days).

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Dov,

Thanks but no thanks. After spending even more time on the chat with your (and I use the term lightly) technicians and spending even more time watching them go through the same steps as always, and as always - without resolution I am getting a bit sick and tired of Adobe. Please (publicly) answer the following questions:

Q1: Why does Adobe not have an official complaints escalation process?

Q2: In light of the fact that there is literally no place to lodge a complaint - what do Adobe have to hide?

Q3: Do Adobe understand that as the market standard they have a responsibility to ensure that their products are fit for purpose and that many people rely on these products in order to earn their income?

Q4: What is the process that Adobe go through when deciding what to change in their next update? My pholosophy is that it isn't broken then don't fix it! E.g. Gradient in Illustrator, quick keys, hold shift to scale in pro etc. Stop trying to make your products for the home market.

Q5: Why are Adobe constantly trying to push the limits of everyone's machine? I aim to upgrade my computers every 5 years or so - I get the best spec that I can afford *I used to do this every 8 years).

Q6: Do you think it is acceptable that I have been trying to resolve this issue for a few months now and still have nowhere to complain to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to this related discussion for possible solutions to your problem.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/we-can-t-verify-your-subscription-status/td-p/10930744?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Community Professional - What is the level of your experience?

You will note that I have been on with Adobe for months now. Do you not think that I read through the forums before I escalated the issue to Adobe?

Do you not think that Adobe may have tried this fix many times?

Do you have any constructive advice on the complaints process or lack of it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you not think that I read through the forums before I escalated the issue to Adobe?

Most users don't. You didn't mention in this thread that you did.

Nancy was trying to help you.

Adobe Community Professional - What is the level of your experience?

Nancy is one of the most experienced and helpful ACPs here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public user-to-user forum with SOME infrequent staff participation.  As a long-time Adobe product user, I have some insights into how the software works assuming your equipment is not broken and it meets the system requirements to run Creative Cloud products.  Suffice it to say, fellow product users have no idea what communications you've had with Adobe.  We know only what you've told us which isn't much, unfortunately.   

I still say you should try installing on another device. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines