• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud continuously syncing unknown file.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My Adobe Creative Cloud is continuously syncing files non stop. I have left the computer on for so long and I have a good internet connection and still the syncing keeps mentioning that few seconds are left to finish syncing then it starts all over again.

I have checked the files in my CC libraries from within the apps, no files seem to be syncing.

I have checked my online files, all files seem to be perfectly synced.

However in my market downloads folder on my mac there is an unknown file that keeps syncing. its name is "b86ac7621064e30ec2df41e684dd4bd7._gstmp"

Please how can I resolve this issue?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Euuop,

You might try turning off syncing from the Creative Cloud app preferences, deleting the "b86ac7621064e30ec2df41e684dd4bd7._gstmp" file and then re-enabling sync. If you compare the files within \Creative Cloud Files\Market Downloads on the computer versus those listed within the Creative Cloud app itself in the Assets > Market and setting the filter to All Categories > Downloaded are you able to see which file is failing?

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar problem: I keep getting pop-up windows that state there was a problem syncing files that I am not trying to sync.

"Unable to sync 00063D0F-3B1C-44A"...more numbers..."/ABPerson.abcdp because the file name is invalid." It had something like 22000 files it was trying to sync. I stopped it.

There is nothing unfamiliar in my assets folder, but this is disconcerting since I obviously was not trying to sync these weirdly named files. I believe this started when I recently upgraded my Adobe programs.

Please help.

... N

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines