• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App does not work with Big Sur

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to Big Sur on my 2016 Mac laptop the Creative Cloud Desktop App signs me out every 1-2 minutes and any open apps close immediately. All Apps work perfectly otherwise - it's the Creative Cloud management App that is flawed. I've uninstalled all Apps from my laptop and reinstalled the Cloud App with the exact same results. Adobe Cloud Apps are completely unusable at this point. Adobe claims most apps work with Big Sur which is accurate save the one App that controls access to all the other Apps - Creative Cloud Desktop App. Ideas?

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Ideas?

Premature update

SOME Adobe programs are compatible with big sur, but they may have issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/macos-big-sur.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes determined that. Even though this exact app is listed under their safe apps that work as long as you have the latest 2021 version which I do. Removing the update and rebuilding laptop. No upgrades to Big Sur should be done for the foreseeable future by any Adobe users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines