• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App No Longer Connecting to Servers

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue for 3 months now and all the fixes listed in the forums here have all failed. Basically the creative cloud desktop app stopped connecting to the servers, I can still use all programs such as photoshop, after effects, premiere pro, etc from the windows start menu however, they are no longer being updated due to the inability to login to the servers. I've done everything asked from your support from turning off all my firewalls and anti viruses (I even went as far as to uninstall the antivirus entirely) which did NOT work. Even turning off the router firewall did not help before anyone asks. I'm afraid to uninstall the apps seeing as it won't even try to reinstall the creative cloud app after removing it entirely as last resort. It just keeps coming up with "Unable to connect to Adobe Servers" even though I've logged into my fully paid for creative cloud account and done everything asked on my end to attempt to fix this. If no one has ideas on how to fix this on your end then I request someone from Adobe contact me personally so I can get a full refund for the last 3 months I've been charged for and not been able to connect to your servers for updates as this is obviously on your end and not on mine. If there is an email address for Adobe corporate would really appreciate having that because paying for services at the price I am and they are not working is very ridiculous, and this is not the first time this has happened to me.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jesse24, what operating system are you using?  If you are using Windows 10 then please see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-disconnects/15f8ff67-6819-4681-8a...which discusses a workaround for connectivity issues introduced in the May 2020 Windows 10 update.  Without the workaround, Windows can report that Internet access is unavailable, even when it is working in a web browser and other apps.

Please update this public discussion thread with the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using windows 10 pro and I am the admin. I'm also not on a wifi network this is a direct connection internet line straight to a router. Internet is not the problem as I've discussed this issue for the past few months with Windows and McAfee to make sure the issue is not on my end. All apps work but the creative cloud app which your support forums suggested uninstalling and reinstalling however, now I cannot reinstall the creative cloud app as it fails to connect to your servers. Again, this has nothing to do with my internet connection or firewall, antivirus as I've uninstalled the antivirus completely and turned all firewalls off. Asking me to change anything else on my end is just overkill at this point seeing as all the other apps (photoshop, after effects, etc.) connect to your servers with no problems and I can manually update them by logging into my Adobe account. Honestly after this same issue last time I'm afraid to update or change any internet drivers as this is a bigger headache than just logging into my account to manually update the apps without the CCA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for the update, Jesse24.  I would still recommend reviewing some of the recent difficulties people have been facing since the May 2020 update to Windows 10 Professional.  From what I was reading it very much fits the profile of what you are experiencing.  Everything may seem normal, but certain apps may be told that Internet access is unavailable.

If you haven't already please contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html for direct assistance with any connectivity errors. If you have already begun a support case then you can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to make updates to the case.  A case will auto close after seven days if we are expecting a response, so please check the website periodically if you have an escalated support case. An e-mail notification is also sent, but it could get lost in a junk mail folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to send this to corporate as your support area just seems to be a bot? I'd do what you suggest but according to the Windows and ASUS support teams your method of fixing this issue will void my warranties if anything goes wrong after doing the network driver changes and I cannot afford that. And I don't understand how I can still connect to Adobe servers for each app seperately on the web browser and each individual app but not the CCA. Windows support pointed it out that if the network driver was the problem then none of the Adobe apps should be able to connect not just the CCA which was the old problem before the most recent Windows update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jesse24 all of our support staff and employees are currently working from home. Due to the current pandemic, all of the Adobe offices are currently closed.

I reviewed the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum and while I do see an active CC membership I do not see any support cases.  For your next steps please exit Social Media and begin a support case at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  If necessary your case will be escalated, but just posting on the public forums or via Twitter and Facebook will not generate a support case.  You will also find it more efficient to begin a chat session than attempting to negotiate a callback.  It is much easier to escalate an existing case rather than attempting to arrange a call back during a pandemic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the only options available are a chat and phone, chat keeps saying it doesn't understand the issue which is less helpful than you have been, and I have no time to sit on the phone. e-mail is best I can do I'm sure that can still be done during this pandemic can it not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was unaware you could type 'Real Person' to get a real person to access and help you with your account that should be helpful to others in the future. Person named Amit with Adobe was able to fix the problem without doing anything to the network drivers at all. Simply ended all Adobe program trees then reloaded the CCA after turning off the firewall and voila it works again even with the firewall turned back on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines