i'm stuck on this issue: suddenly ACC Desktop has stopped to sync files with no errors, on 2 machines (W10).
Nothing seems to "awake" the sync.
I always have 2 buttons on Assets -> Files panel: "Open Folder" and "View on web"
Can I provide some logs, db files to focus the real problem?
(Fonts are synced)
Than you in advance.
Please refer the help documents shared:
Hope these help.
Feel free to update the thread for any other query.
Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I haven't heard of this exact scenario before. A few more questions
- Has sync worked in the past?
- Is sync turned on in the Creative Cloud app preferences?
- If you open Task Manager do you see a CoreSync.exe process running?
- Do you have any other software running which might interfering/restricting that process, Anti-virus etc.?
- Do all of the files within the Creative Cloud Files have little green checkmarks, or do they just look like any other folder?
- Is the computer on a domain?
- Do you have full local administrative rights?
following the Adobe guides and getting help on Adobe Support, i had to inspect every point that you mentioned, but what i always thought was that such issues can't occur in 2 different machines, in different places and with different connection settings, at the same moment if the problem was related to system.
So I tried setting up a new Adobe ID and everything started again to work properly.
(I don't know if resetting the ID by the Adobe Cleaner Tool could be ok as well).
Strange but glad to hear its working now