• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud error 1004 update issue Mac

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 11.39.04 AM.pngI had an issue with updating adobe crative cloud. After loading 2% it said Adminastrative privaliges required to continue instalation followed by (Crror Code: 1004). 

Can ayone help me.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lemon_Head29, sorry you are encountering problems, but there is no Creative Cloud membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  What type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?  Do you own and maintain the computer and network that you are installing the software on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just donloaded it

on the adobe qwebsite it says I have a free planby the user name of Aneek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I also maintain my system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote:

I just donloaded it

on the adobe qwebsite it says I have a free planby the user name of Aneek

End Quote:

To download anything from Adobe you need an Adobe ID which consists of an email address and a password.

Once signed into the main Adobe website, adobe.com, your actual name should be displayed.

Also are you the actual Administrator of your computer?

Is this a Personal computer in your home or one at your place of work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Edit you post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My real name is aneey and I bought my mac book pro 13 inch 2018

so yes I am the only profile on the mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought it directly from apple.com too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the additional information, Lemon_Head29.  Unfortunately, the installer is stating that the current User account does not have sufficient access to install the software.

Please create a new administrator account by following the steps listed in https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/set-up-other-users-on-your-mac-mtusr001/mac.  Once created, please try the install process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html again.  

If you continue to encounter Error 1004, then please review the settings for any installed security or anti-virus software that may be blocking the installation process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines