• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud fails to open Bad Image - Error Status 0xc0000428

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been runing into a issue with Creative Cloud on the Desktop. I have tried the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaning Tool Twice now. The first time I only cleaned creative cloud desktop app, the second time I cleaned all and as I need the progams to work I have now lost programs such as indesign and adobe illustrator.

I recieve the error code 0xc0000428 when trying to open the redownloaded creative cloud app.

leonardf41476546_0-1616405962270.png

I was wondering if there was another way to install programs without creative cloud.

TOPICS
Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can get direct links from adobe support, How to Get New Adobe Creative Cloud 2021 Direct Download Links | ProDesignTools

but that's an ms error message indicating you corrupted your cc files.  you should try to repair:

uninstall every cc app and cc app itself using your control panel a
clean your computer of cc files again per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
check for, and if available, update your os
repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired.
update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated
restart your computer (don't skip this)
reinstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, I first tired to clean all of the adobe apps, then I reinstalled visual c ++, it had no affect as I still had the same error. 

Your link to the direct downloads helped me. Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines