• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud is Missing or Damaged

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recent clean install of Big Sur and updates are current. In the past 2 days, I've been getting an error Adobe Creative Cloud is needed to resolve this problem. However it is missing or damaged. Please download and install a new copy. 

I did this yesterday and have the same error again today. I have tried using Photoshop despite the error and it's behaving abnormally with raw files. Have you seen this? How did you resolve?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello John,

Thank you for proposals to repair creative cloud. I tried it with all 4 proposed solution in your link . No one of those working. I have still a white window at creative cloud. Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-06 um 12.54.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any resolution with this? I have not been able to access 80% of my CC files since 1/6/21. I ahve been on chat every day with no progress. Adobe soes not seem to care. I have no local back ups. 4 month of work stuck in the cloud and no access. How can this be acceptible to this company?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem/glith for over a year. It started when I first signed up with Adobe.  Every time I log onto my PC  everything halts and eventualy i get a post that Creative Cloud is missing or damaged, It takes about 10 minutes to reload it which is annoying every  time I log on.  I contacted customer service whom tried removing and instaling a new copy but the problem still occurrs. My PC was bought around 2018. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines