Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud is taking up unnecessary space

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone.

I'm using the Adobe Creative Cloud and in my cloud folder, the content is only about 12.85gb out of 100gb, but my files tab shows that 75.39gb used out of 100gb. Where are these numbers coming from? I'm not going to pretend what I'm doing and delete something that should not be deleted.

can anyone help me with this? or tell me what's taking up so much space in the cloud when the content in the cloud is 12.85gb.

I'm using MacBook Pro 15" 2017, 256gb.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Hi Mayurmpop,

The storage amount in the Creative Cloud app is Creative Cloud files, Document Cloud files, and the Lightroom online files.

I'd confirm the files here https://assets.adobe.com/files match the content in your local folder.

If those match, please check to ensure you don't have a lot of unused files in your archive here: Adobe Creative Cloud

Files there count against your quota too.

If that's not it it could be related to Document Cloud or Lightroom files

https://cloud.acrobat.com/folder

Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mayurmpop,

The storage amount in the Creative Cloud app is Creative Cloud files, Document Cloud files, and the Lightroom online files.

I'd confirm the files here https://assets.adobe.com/files match the content in your local folder.

If those match, please check to ensure you don't have a lot of unused files in your archive here: Adobe Creative Cloud

Files there count against your quota too.

If that's not it it could be related to Document Cloud or Lightroom files

https://cloud.acrobat.com/folder

Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

There seems to be another problem, every time I click www.assests.adobe.com/files. it says "Safari can't find the server" on Safari and "this site can't be reached" on Google Chrome. what could be the reason for this? the Cloud, in general, does not seem to be opening on the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mayurmpop,

Maybe some kind of issue with a redirect, please try this instead

1. Go to Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions
  2. Sign in with your Adobe ID in the top right
  3. Use the navigation panel to access your Creative Cloud Files. Its about half way down the left hand column

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave, I tried the exact steps before as well, and it still shows the error of "can't connect to the server" Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 7.34.03 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only thing that's opening from the Assets are the Document cloud files. which are empty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines