• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Library Vulnerability for Hackers

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you do a security scan for vulnerabilities I get a warning of HIGH threat that there is a way a hacker can do a series of attacks including Denial of Service attack and it has to do with the Node.js version being outdated. The Cloud Application needs the latest version of Node.js which is 10.7.0 not the outdated one from the download 6.9.2.0. I don't want to be hacked AGAIN so how do I update this without ruining the program? It's part of a library? I was recently hacked and the person got into my Facebook and did LOTS of damage. I have reformatted my computer but now I have this issue. This is the information the security has:

Multiple serious vulnerabilities have been found in Node.js. Malicious users can exploit these vulnerabilities to cause denial of service.

Below is a complete list of vulnerabilities:

1. An unspecified vulnerability in the HTTP parser can be exploited remotely via Content-Length parameter to perform unspecified attacks;
  2. A regular expression vulnerability in the ‘path’ module can be exploited remotely via specially crafted string to cause denial of service;
  3. A DNS rebinding vulnerability in Node.js Inspector can be exploited remotely co execute arbitrary code.
TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a report

-Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a report

-Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines