Highlighted

Adobe Creative Cloud vs Google Cloud - Storage Amounts

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now, I pay I think around $35 more a month on top of the standard Google For Business cost and I get a total of 400 gigabytes.

I want to switch to Adobe's Creative Cloud to start taking advantage of features like "VERSIONING" that Google cannot provide. Where I am concerned is the storage space and limitations on file amounts.

Adobe can give me more than 100 gigs but I dont know how much. How much would 500 gigabytes cost me?

Adobe has a 1000 File Count Limit. Does that mean I cannot have 2 folders with 600 files a piece for a total of 1200 files as long as I stay under the 100 gigabytes?

If I buy more Cloud Storage, does that mean I can store more files or am I still limited to 1000 files total even though I increased my storage space to 200 gigs?

Hi Youknowjoedotcome,

Currently Adobe isn't selling additional storage beyond what is included with a particular plan. Hopefully this is something which will change in the future.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

- Dave

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Creative Cloud vs Google Cloud - Storage Amounts

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now, I pay I think around $35 more a month on top of the standard Google For Business cost and I get a total of 400 gigabytes.

I want to switch to Adobe's Creative Cloud to start taking advantage of features like "VERSIONING" that Google cannot provide. Where I am concerned is the storage space and limitations on file amounts.

Adobe can give me more than 100 gigs but I dont know how much. How much would 500 gigabytes cost me?

Adobe has a 1000 File Count Limit. Does that mean I cannot have 2 folders with 600 files a piece for a total of 1200 files as long as I stay under the 100 gigabytes?

If I buy more Cloud Storage, does that mean I can store more files or am I still limited to 1000 files total even though I increased my storage space to 200 gigs?

Hi Youknowjoedotcome,

Currently Adobe isn't selling additional storage beyond what is included with a particular plan. Hopefully this is something which will change in the future.

- Dave

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Youknowjoedotcome,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2016 0