Adobe Creative Clouds Assets shared files not showing up and other four questions

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First Question:

When I go to https://assets.adobe.com/files and share a file, then I click the Share tab, it shows that I have not shared anything. How do I fix it?

adobe share link1.pngadobe share link2.pngadobe share link 3.png

Second Question:

After I sign into Adobe in the https://forums.adobe.com/welcome with my Adobe email and password, and click the profile icon, and sometimes there is a button to change the password (sometimes there is no such a button). After I click the "change password" button, and typed in the current password and new password correctly, a message will show up saying my current password is wrong. But I am 100% sure it is right. Can someone fix for me plz and why sometimes the button disappear?

adobe broken -2.pngadobe broken-1.pngadobe broken00.pngadobe broken1.png

Third Question:

In the Adobe forum profile, under my skill section, to add new skill there are two tabs  namely Popular Skills and Your Skills, but I don't see the difference between these two. Can someone explain? I click Your Skills and nothing happen, it is the same clicking the Popular Skills.

adobe add skill0.pngadobe add skill1.png

Forth Questions

What is the Recent Activity section in my Adobe profiles? any difference between Activity and Recent Activity? My recent activity is empty and it says You haven't updated your status yet. Where can I update my status? and

adobe update status1.png adobe update status2.pngadobe update status2.png

Fifth Question:

After I add tag to my thread, where and how do I find my thread using the tag?

adobe tag1.png

Message was edited by: Jason Kuo

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?