• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe deleted all of my user's current "good" data

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We’re having a pretty serious and ongoing problem with Creative Cloud for Teams. The problem started when one of our users (my boss) could not access and empty their online “Archived” folder which was taking up around 66% of their allotted 100GB storage. (Here’s the Adobe forum post that referenced the same or similar, still unresolved, initial problem that we’re having. https://forums.adobe.com/message/6252821#6252821)

I’ve spent about 45 days so far trying to resolve the issue of accessing and emptying the Archived folder via the regular channels provided by Adobe - email, chat and some phone conversations with lower-to-mid level tech support and a call to a U.S. based sales rep. Here’s where things went from bad to worse. While one of the techs was trying to resolve this issue, they wound up deleting all of my user’s current “good” files(!) while still being unable to access the Archived folder. I was assured by the tech that Adobe will eventually be able to recover my user’s data. Around Sept 11 I was told that it would take 3~5 business days to resolve these issues. When I checked in on Sept 18, I was told that it was going to take an additional 5~7 business days. On the 30th I was told things would be resolved ASAP. The issue is not getting resolved. As things stand, all of the important data is gone and all the junk is tied up in an inaccessible Archived folder. Setting aside the fact that you should always backup to more than one location, this experience with Creative Cloud has been dismal.  We’re planning to move all of our online files to another provider. Any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dgfjkdfled - Please send me the Adobe ID email address of your boss via a forum Private Message or email me directly at kenrice@adobe.com. We will work with you to restore items from the Archive and to recover data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ken,

Email sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines