Adobe Fonts not installing or appearing on Creative Cloud across multiple computers

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago, my Adobe Fonts was not updating, so I followed the troubleshooting guidelines to fix it. That only caused all of Adobe Fonts to become unavailable, on my desktop, laptop, and even school publiclab computers. I contacted Adobe support and they attempted to fix the problem, but haven't found a solution yet. Though I don't believe it is a problem with my specific workstation, something must have bugged with my account, since the same problem is appearing on multiple computers on different networks...

Things the support people tried:

1. (All the listed troubleshooting steps https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/user-guide.html/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.ug.html#:~:text=... )
  2. Re-creating AppData folders on my desktop computer
  3. Re-installing Creative Cloud multiple times
  4. They even deleted as many "Adobe" folders in the program files as they could, but again, this is happening across multiple computers so none of this should fix the problem anyway..

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 7.30.27 PM.png

^This is the screen I see on each Creative Cloud program ("Previously Activated" tab updates like usual), even when the website looks like this: 

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 7.34.26 PM.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?