Highlighted

Adobe Ideas file sync problems

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Ideas on a third Gen iPad with iOS 7

None of my files will sync to creative cloud. The sync process message simply alternates between 'awating connection', 'analysing' and complete but nothing happens to the files. The progress bar on each file remains grey.

• I have a stable wifi connection
  • I have tried reloading the app and restarting the iPad
  • I have tried toggling snyc on and off
  • I have tried makign edits to files and creating new files to kick start the sync

Nothing is working

I know others have had this problem in the past but I cannot find a solution anywhere on the forum that helps me.

Thanks

Owen

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Ideas file sync problems

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Ideas on a third Gen iPad with iOS 7

None of my files will sync to creative cloud. The sync process message simply alternates between 'awating connection', 'analysing' and complete but nothing happens to the files. The progress bar on each file remains grey.

• I have a stable wifi connection
  • I have tried reloading the app and restarting the iPad
  • I have tried toggling snyc on and off
  • I have tried makign edits to files and creating new files to kick start the sync

Nothing is working

I know others have had this problem in the past but I cannot find a solution anywhere on the forum that helps me.

Thanks

Owen

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so glad I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. I wish I had a response to it. I'm on the phone with Adobe support right now about it. Have you found a fix since you posted this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this ever get fixed?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines