Highlighted

Adobe Library - Archiving Folders

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe libraries offer a way to archive a library folder?  I only see delete and I don't want to do that.  I just want to clean up my libary window with the most current and important libraries.  I am the lead and in charge of creating our library design system for our office.  I started organizing one way and then ended up combining several libaries together.  But I don't want to delete the old information either.

thanks 

Topics

Creative Cloud, Feature request, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Library - Archiving Folders

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe libraries offer a way to archive a library folder?  I only see delete and I don't want to do that.  I just want to clean up my libary window with the most current and important libraries.  I am the lead and in charge of creating our library design system for our office.  I started organizing one way and then ended up combining several libaries together.  But I don't want to delete the old information either.

thanks 

Topics

Creative Cloud, Feature request, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?