Highlighted

Adobe Library - Group within a Group - Orgainzation of a Libary

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again I am creating an Adobe Libary Design System for my firm.  We do a lot of illustrating in photoshop and other 3D software.  I have a ton of 2D textures that I am orgainizing and collecting from differenct sources.  I have a folder called 2D materials and it breaks them down into brick, stone, wood, etc.  I want to add a library from a CD (own library already created)  that has that information already broken down into categories and some ungrouped images. I have taken screen shots of both libraries below for more clarification

What I'd like to do is have the 2D-Architectural Surfaces be a main group in Materials Libary with subfolders that relate back to the source group with out the Architectural libary loosing it's organization.

I'll be releasing this design system soon and will release with my current organization, but it would be easier for office mates to go to one directory of Materials and sort through them rather than going to different folders.  I am treating it now like a regular library of books with information.

Thanks 

Topics

Creative Cloud, Feature request, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Library - Group within a Group - Orgainzation of a Libary

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again I am creating an Adobe Libary Design System for my firm.  We do a lot of illustrating in photoshop and other 3D software.  I have a ton of 2D textures that I am orgainizing and collecting from differenct sources.  I have a folder called 2D materials and it breaks them down into brick, stone, wood, etc.  I want to add a library from a CD (own library already created)  that has that information already broken down into categories and some ungrouped images. I have taken screen shots of both libraries below for more clarification

What I'd like to do is have the 2D-Architectural Surfaces be a main group in Materials Libary with subfolders that relate back to the source group with out the Architectural libary loosing it's organization.

I'll be releasing this design system soon and will release with my current organization, but it would be easier for office mates to go to one directory of Materials and sort through them rather than going to different folders.  I am treating it now like a regular library of books with information.

Thanks 

Topics

Creative Cloud, Feature request, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?