• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio creator only works on original computer

Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I originally set up my Adobe Portfolio on my laptop. I also use a desktop computer...when I wanted to update my Portfolio on my desktop, I could not get into my Portfolio at all. It only allowed me to start fresh...but that didn't work either. When I selected to start a new project/portfolio site, it would show a blank template selection page. When I selected to start a new Welcome page, it would send me back to the "make a new portfolio page." Only when I logged on with my laptop I could edit my portfolio (or do any portfolio work). Why does my Portfolio account not work on my other computer?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no forum here... unless some other Portfolio user has an answer
See Employee Dave's reply "Portfolio team asked us to close up shop here"
-This link has information on Portfolio
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/is-portfolio-still-being-developed/td-p/11583268?pag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange...thank you...I'll try these other links! I appreciate it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @shiftBKperspectives,

Sounds to me like you're not signed-in to the right account.  Log-out and log-in again with the correct ID and password.

Portfolio can be accessed from any desktop or laptop device with a modern browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.  If you continue to have problems, use a different browser like latest Firefox or Chrome.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines