Adobe Portfolio: Customizing Page Cover Grid

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking into switching from Squarespace to Adobe Portfolio. I've been playing around with AP today, and I noticed all the themes have a grid format for the pagecovers. I wasn't able to figure this out on my own, but I'm wondering if there is a way I can have columns with page covers of different aspect ratios rather than the perfect grid layout that all the themes have. 

Squarespace does this really nicely (see attached image), and since my works varies in aspect ratios, it's important for me to have this option. Even if you adjust the page covers so there is no cropping, it still doesn't look as nice as Squarespace's "auto column" feature

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 1.37.03 PM.png

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Portfolio: Customizing Page Cover Grid

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking into switching from Squarespace to Adobe Portfolio. I've been playing around with AP today, and I noticed all the themes have a grid format for the pagecovers. I wasn't able to figure this out on my own, but I'm wondering if there is a way I can have columns with page covers of different aspect ratios rather than the perfect grid layout that all the themes have. 

Squarespace does this really nicely (see attached image), and since my works varies in aspect ratios, it's important for me to have this option. Even if you adjust the page covers so there is no cropping, it still doesn't look as nice as Squarespace's "auto column" feature

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 1.37.03 PM.png

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2020 0
Jul 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not on the main Collection or landing page.  If you look at the 12 Portfolio Themes, all Cover Images are the same height/width, throughout. 

https://portfolio.adobe.com/examples

However,  PhotoGrid images may vary somewhat.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035920114-Photo-Grid-module

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0