• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio not deleting grid or all photos from a grid - not an option

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I chose adobe portfolio to make my art portfolio but now I cannot seem to figure out how to delete all the photos in a grid within the portfolio. There is no option to delete all the photos in the grid. I have no difficulty deleting the photos I upload into the portfolio but it seems that when you make a grid of photos (I made a grid of only 2 photos), and I click the dropdown inside the grid, it lets you delete all photos except for 1 and there is no option to delete the last photo. I have not been able to find an option to delete the grid or I would have done that. Also, I should mention that if I remember correctly, I want to say I could delete grids and ALL photos from any given grid within the web-based adobe portfolio. I probably should also mention that all the photos I've been transfering/uploading to the adobe portfolio have all been pulled from Lightroom. I make sure to first add whatever photos I want to go into adobe web-based portfolio into Lightroom and them pull directly from Lightroom into Portfolio. What on earth am I doing wrong here? I can't remmeber having this issue when I first started using adobe Portfolio. I think something changed and I also restarted all my devices but still cannot delete a grid to save my life. Should I use something else to showcase my portfolio? I've wasted a day on this so far.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And don't get me wrong; I'm really loving Adobe Portfolio, this is the first main issue I've run into; other than this it's been a really good time and I highly recommend it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no forum here... unless some other Portfolio user see this and has an answer
See Employee Dave's reply "Portfolio team asked us to close up shop here"
-This link has information on Portfolio
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/is-portfolio-still-being-developed/td-p/11583268?pag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Portfolio support is found here: http://help.myportfolio.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines