• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio.

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently spent a month using Adobe Portfolio to put all my work in one place for college submission but recently I've realised I cant download it or convert it to a PDF and on researching the issue I can find no solution. This is for a college submission due in 2 days and I hope I'm wrong and there is a way to cover it to a pdf. If not I guess this is my own fault for not looking into it more. Please help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the portfolio website not Acrobat. Sorry I should have mentioned that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @David98A5,

Portfolio is an online website, not a PDF maker.  I suggest you send the URL with your submission as proof of what you've done.   It's a much better user experience than a static PDF. 

Theoretically you could print to PDF from your browser (one page at a time).  Or use the PRINT SCREEN key on your laptop/desktop keyboard to grab screenshots.   It's a little tedious but doable.

Which browsers do you have?

Which operating system?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines