Highlighted

Adobe programs slow down Mac

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have a recent Imac. When I install the adobe programs on it (PS, AI, ID, BR an CCloud) the computer slow down tremendously.. 

I tried so many tricks I could find on this forum and internet, without success.
I reinstalled the entire OSX and Adobe from scratch, without any result.

I can't reach Adobe on the phone: I get into a drop-down menu and when I get redirected to the help desk, the phone is disconnected!!

At the moment it's unworkable, an operation sometimes takes a few minutes and I'm not talking about big heavy files.

Who can help me? Thank you for some advice

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe programs slow down Mac

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have a recent Imac. When I install the adobe programs on it (PS, AI, ID, BR an CCloud) the computer slow down tremendously.. 

I tried so many tricks I could find on this forum and internet, without success.
I reinstalled the entire OSX and Adobe from scratch, without any result.

I can't reach Adobe on the phone: I get into a drop-down menu and when I get redirected to the help desk, the phone is disconnected!!

At the moment it's unworkable, an operation sometimes takes a few minutes and I'm not talking about big heavy files.

Who can help me? Thank you for some advice

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?