Adobe's failing customer service...

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I really don't know where else to turn and am at my wit's end. Adobe's tech and customer support system is failing me. I have been struggling for months to deal with a few problems that originally seemed simple but have become major issues compounded by ineffective service.

I have been unable to get my in-app libraries to sync my assets with the creative cloud. On two separate occasions I have had technicians log into my computer for extended periods in effort to resolve this problem to no avail. The most recent attempt was on January 24th. The gentleman I worked with was professional and tried to resolve my problem. When he was unable to do so he said he would escalate the issue and that I should be contacted within 24-48 hours. This didn't happen. I finally received the call on February 7th. I was at work and missed the call. They left a voicemail but no department name nor contact information. I tried 3 times since to call back but spent longer on hold than I had time to address the situation. I have not been able to get through the phone lines to even speak to anyone. Yesterday I received an email to reach out about my case within 2 days or it would be closed. An hour later I received another email saying it was solved and closed. My problem is not solved. I have not spoken to anybody and I am getting extremely angry. I am very close to canceling my subscription. It should be simple to solve my problem but nobody seems to care. I don’t want apologies I want solutions.

This isn't the only problem. I also have an Adobe Stock subscription that is rendered unusable by this problem. Since my library assets won't sync I cannot access any assets I might purchase from Adobe Stock. So I have been locked into a contract for a year where I am forced to pay for a service I cannot use. Whenever I mention that to somebody all I get is, "I see that you have canceled that subscription". Yes, duh, I know that. What I need is to get my money back that I consider Adobe to be stealing. I'm paying you for a product that you're not delivering. That is bad business at best and outright theft at worst.

I am owed some service for the amount of money I pay and I am owed something in exchange for the money that I am forced to pay for an Adobe Stock subscription I have been unable to utilize. If you cannot help me solve these problems then I need the contact information for a U.S. based representative I can speak to on the phone. The worst of this is the channels through which I have to go in order to speak to someone have been incredibly frustrating. I don't want to speak to someone in India who I can barely understand. I want to speak to a native english speaker who understands that I have a business to run and who isn't trying to shuck me off on another department.

Seriously, having the best product does not entitle you to treat your customers like the DMV. I'm already frustrated paying such an exorbitant price for a suite of programs I'm never going to use but I'm being disregarded by a company that simply doesn't seem to care. I can't deal with this much longer. I'm a busy man and I don't have time to fight the programs that are supposed to enable my business to prosper.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe's failing customer service...

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I really don't know where else to turn and am at my wit's end. Adobe's tech and customer support system is failing me. I have been struggling for months to deal with a few problems that originally seemed simple but have become major issues compounded by ineffective service.

I have been unable to get my in-app libraries to sync my assets with the creative cloud. On two separate occasions I have had technicians log into my computer for extended periods in effort to resolve this problem to no avail. The most recent attempt was on January 24th. The gentleman I worked with was professional and tried to resolve my problem. When he was unable to do so he said he would escalate the issue and that I should be contacted within 24-48 hours. This didn't happen. I finally received the call on February 7th. I was at work and missed the call. They left a voicemail but no department name nor contact information. I tried 3 times since to call back but spent longer on hold than I had time to address the situation. I have not been able to get through the phone lines to even speak to anyone. Yesterday I received an email to reach out about my case within 2 days or it would be closed. An hour later I received another email saying it was solved and closed. My problem is not solved. I have not spoken to anybody and I am getting extremely angry. I am very close to canceling my subscription. It should be simple to solve my problem but nobody seems to care. I don’t want apologies I want solutions.

This isn't the only problem. I also have an Adobe Stock subscription that is rendered unusable by this problem. Since my library assets won't sync I cannot access any assets I might purchase from Adobe Stock. So I have been locked into a contract for a year where I am forced to pay for a service I cannot use. Whenever I mention that to somebody all I get is, "I see that you have canceled that subscription". Yes, duh, I know that. What I need is to get my money back that I consider Adobe to be stealing. I'm paying you for a product that you're not delivering. That is bad business at best and outright theft at worst.

I am owed some service for the amount of money I pay and I am owed something in exchange for the money that I am forced to pay for an Adobe Stock subscription I have been unable to utilize. If you cannot help me solve these problems then I need the contact information for a U.S. based representative I can speak to on the phone. The worst of this is the channels through which I have to go in order to speak to someone have been incredibly frustrating. I don't want to speak to someone in India who I can barely understand. I want to speak to a native english speaker who understands that I have a business to run and who isn't trying to shuck me off on another department.

Seriously, having the best product does not entitle you to treat your customers like the DMV. I'm already frustrated paying such an exorbitant price for a suite of programs I'm never going to use but I'm being disregarded by a company that simply doesn't seem to care. I can't deal with this much longer. I'm a busy man and I don't have time to fight the programs that are supposed to enable my business to prosper.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 11, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2018 1
mad_dawg LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

honestly the worst customer service experience I have EVER had. I have been contacting them about my issue for 12 days straight and every-time its like I'm talking to a wall about what feel like a very simple issue. I can't get any of my work done because I dont have access to my apps, and I am beyond frustrated and stressed out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2018 1