• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark Logo still appearing on my Spark Page stories

Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Cloud Member -  Adobe logo STILL appearing on the top of each Spark Page. I thought this matter was resolved.  When I access a Spark Page Story posted on FB from my iMAC, I notice that the Adobe logo is NOT on the top of each Spark Page in my story.  However, when I access a Spark Page Story posted on my FB from my iPhone or IPad, I notice that the Adobe log IS on the top of each page of my Spark Page story.  Can anyone help me with this?  o

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS: I'm also a Spark Premium member, so the Spark Adobe logo should not be appearing on my stories viewed from my ipad or iphone.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Do a search for Adobe Spark Help on Google and you should get links to whatever help there is for that. It is not included on this forum system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a Spark issue.  This is a browser caching issue.  Clear your browser's cached data and history.

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265

Or switch to a different browser you've never used on that device before.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my concern. I found the answer to my question in the Adobe Spark Knowledge Base dated July 2, 2020. "Content created using the Adobe Spark start plan will contain Spark branding which cannot be removed.  If you have purchased a Spark Subscription (or have access to a paid Adobe Creative Cloud plan) then the Spark branding can be replaced with your own branding.".  If I understand this correctly, I will have to create my own brand to replace the Spark Adobe branding that appears at the top of every page of my Adobe Spark Page stories?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After 2 1/2 hours on the chatbox with Adobe, I found out that the Spark.Adobe.com can't be removed from the top of any Spark Page-products because of X - that's the way it is.  I found that really strange because a number of years ago the Spark.Adobe.com never appeared at the top of any of my Spark page products. Then when it did, the community was outraged.  Oh, well. Everything is good. I'm moving on and working on Branding right now. Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines