• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Libraries: Can you move, migrate and organize library folders?

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems the only options within library folders are "Send Link", "Rename" and "Delete".

I'd like to consolidate Library folders... for example, I have multiple folders for the same project, just different content.  Now that I'm done their related projects, I'd like to consolidate them into one Library (where I don't need the subject matter's separated, but would like to keep all of the saved images together in one library folder).

Another example, I have saved themes (like textures / backgrounds) throughout many different libraries.  I'd like to save a master Library that houses all of those similar themes (like textures).  Is there a more timely way of doing this other than going to each image in each separate library and selecting to save preview to a new, consolidated library?

NOTE: I'm referring to Library organization within my own profile and only regarding Stock imagery (previews, to be specific).  I'm not trying to link or sync local saved Adobe files.

Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Hi Christopher,

We are looking to add move options are around being able to manage and organize library content.

Currently you can select multiple items within a library (shift click to select a range) and right or control click on them to copy or move them to another library.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopher,

We are looking to add move options are around being able to manage and organize library content.

Currently you can select multiple items within a library (shift click to select a range) and right or control click on them to copy or move them to another library.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, Thanks Dave, this is helpful.  I have taken advantage of the ability to share / sync libraries across accounts.  This is helpful.

The ability to manage content within your own account's libraries would be very ideal.  I occasionally use ImageShack to host galleries for public.  ImageShack isn't the best, but it does serve them well how they allow to select images and move or copy to other libraries.

Looking at how they function would be a good start... I'm sure y'all can do better!

Thanks, Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you get them into the other library you want to move them to? I see no place to copy or move them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind. Posted this in the wrong section and can't delete my question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this approach to moving and organizing your Adobe Stock Photos changed? I cannot Shift and Click to select images in one of my folders to move to another folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ArachNib - I just had the same experience. I can't batch move, but I can move by changing the default library and then hitting "Save to Library" on each image within the old lib and then deleting same... Clunky to be sure but it's one workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue! Can't shift select.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

selecting more than one file has limited availability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log in to your creative cloud desktop. go to 'files' - 'your libraries' - then you can select multiple items and move them in to other folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a request for organizing images into different folders inside Adobe Stock Photos. Not just the ones you purchased, but the ones you are considering for a job and misfiled into the wrong folder inside ASP. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ArachNib 

these are user forums.  and this forum is not the best for adobe stock issues.  the adobe stock forum is better.

to make suggestions to adobe, for applicable apps, you can make (some) suggestions to adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my comment is relevant to the question, as it actions what you are doing in stock photo, not just for licenced images, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines