Highlighted

After a power surge, I can't find any of my Autosave files from the last 3 days.

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a power surge, I can't find any of my Autosave files from the last 3-4 days. I've checked the Autosave folders for Adobe but they're not there. Autosave IS enabled. I still have all of my video and audio in my iMac, I just have to re-edit all of my work. Would these files have been moved to a default location by Adobe?

Topics

CC FAQ, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

After a power surge, I can't find any of my Autosave files from the last 3 days.

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a power surge, I can't find any of my Autosave files from the last 3-4 days. I've checked the Autosave folders for Adobe but they're not there. Autosave IS enabled. I still have all of my video and audio in my iMac, I just have to re-edit all of my work. Would these files have been moved to a default location by Adobe?

Topics

CC FAQ, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Translate

Translate

Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please continue discussion in your original thread here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-elements/working-on-adobe-premiere-elements-19-on-imac-i-had...

Thread locked.

Translate

Translate