• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All CC Libraries have vanished

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All CC Libraries have vanished from my account. When I open documents (InDesign, Illustrator) it says that the assets are missing. Even when I go to my account on adobe.com and check it's blank. After about 30 minutes, they all showed up again, but disappeared after about a minute.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Hi David - Looks like they are all back in working order as of this morning!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue.

I still have all of my creative cloud files, but none of my libraries are showing up. I had 2 that were shared to me by others and i had created 2-3 of my own. I check on the website and I don't see any libraries in my All, Shared, or Archived sections.

How could they just vanish though...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roost03 & Ali,

We had some recent outages and I'm wondering if that was related. Are you still experiencing issues seeing and trying to use the libraries?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David - Looks like they are all back in working order as of this morning!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear, thanks for confirming!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry this is also happening to you, but it does make me feel better that its not just me that can't use my libraries, because that points to an Adobe issue and not a my work institution's issue. I thought it was my institution (enterprise license) that turned this feature off. Hopefully Adobe fixes this soon because I've already wasted several days of work getting my IT dept to reload my software over and over. Theres some bug in the Libraries launcher file orcing the use of Internet Explorer which is pretty much dead these days. I'm not sure if Adobe updates that Launcher file whether that would even bring my libraries back. This is a terrible inconvienience and is making 3 of my work projects significantly delayed and slower, not to mention all the lost work time troubleshooting this. I just wish this software suite worked easily and consistently before they push it out. Just seems like we pay for a lot and they don't actually provide the services that are promised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines