• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All work from Adobe CC by saving files in an external hard drive...

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new into this community and my question to all CC users are: If I decide to save my PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash, Premiere, etc... work on an external hard drive, would Adobe allow me to do so or "I Must" save my files on the cloud?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save your files anywhere you want... Cloud storage is OPTIONAL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I have to ask b/c I haven't signed in with CC and based on what wikipedia was saying, "Customers must pay a monthly subscription fee and if they stop paying, they will lose access to the software as well as to the work they saved in proprietary file format, which is not backward-compatible with the Creative Suite." I also am curious if you can use the files you made from the cloud through CS programs? It looks like if I did save a file to my hard drive lets say from Photoshop CC, I may not be able to use that file in on Photoshop CS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines