an error message uploading "large" files

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm getting an error message uploading "large" files (40-70 mb) - "unable to sync "file_name" due to server error". This message occurs only with a "large" files. The files up to 10 mb syncs perfectly and all of my files are correct (no issues with a "Windows-reserved / trailing" characters or "files in use").

I pay 90 usd montly to Adobe and still need to use free services like Wetransfer or Dropbox. Please help.

Thank you!

Mindaugas

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

an error message uploading "large" files

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm getting an error message uploading "large" files (40-70 mb) - "unable to sync "file_name" due to server error". This message occurs only with a "large" files. The files up to 10 mb syncs perfectly and all of my files are correct (no issues with a "Windows-reserved / trailing" characters or "files in use").

I pay 90 usd montly to Adobe and still need to use free services like Wetransfer or Dropbox. Please help.

Thank you!

Mindaugas

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 27, 2013 0
Participant ,
Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem and have written other posts but no replies. The file size for a single file is supposed to be something like 1-2 gig. How can a 40-70 meg file not work? It seems like the cloud storage feature is a selling point only and not fully realized yet. I love the interface and the idea but it's unrelaible to sync up, leave work, arrive home and no "larger" files are available. Yep, back to Dropbox and Google drive unfortunately.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2014 0