• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sick to death of being ignored and jacked around by Adobe Support. I just left a call back number only to be called and put on hold for 20 minutes (listening to music too insipid for Lawrence Welk)! 

For 5 days now I have been plagued with having to reinstall CC every time I log on my Mac. I even consented to a remote access from a technician. The problem persists. The chat garbage is about as useful as a dead battery. I have used Adobe products since Photoshop 2.0. This is customer loyalty, to be shunted off to a Third World boiler room with English deficient, SEXIST GARBAGE REMOVED who have no idea how the software works other than as referenced on the cheat sheet they've been forced to memorize.

Maybe Adobe execs will be invited to the White House soon. Meanwhile, while opening Adobe CC, I am rewarded by error messages requiring me to download some kind of "repair". But I'm sure Adobe is sorry I'm having this problem and will be happy to be rid of me at my earliest convenience.

Message edited to remove offensive section... Moderator

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kingfishdsm, I am very sorry that you have encountered so many problems using your Creative Cloud membership.  Do you have a case number from your most recent interaction that I can review?  You can find information on how to locate and update your recent support cases at https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines