• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annoyance: Personal (CS6) vs enterprise account (CC). Why do I keep getting ask to upgrade to CC?

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a Personal CS6 account (full suite)  and an enterprise CC account (full suite) (which is always updated to the recent one). On my work PC, I've installed the CC account which is always updated. On my laptop, I install the  CS6 suite. I have a few questions.

1. Why does Adobe keep asking me to upgrade to CC, then when the trial is finished, it does not revert back to CS6? (yes, I know you want to sell more products...)

2. How to permanently disable the CC uprade so that I can continue to use my legit CS6 account without being upgraded. I don't need all the apps on my laptop. Usually, what I do now is find back the CS6 CD and load it into the PC. Uninstall the CC and reinstall the CC. Is there a more elegent process of doing this. I want to upgrade my CS6, I don't need a trial upgrade.

3. Unlike Miscrosoft which gives 5 enterprise accounts, why does Adobe limit to 1? If a sign-in is neccessary, then Adobe can always monitor via the online usage when login into the account. As long as 1 PC with account is always on, it is easy to maintain. Yes, people can use it offline but if a login is needed, then it is fine. Or if Adobe knows which PC MAC address is there, then it should not be a problem. If Dropbox can handle user PCs, why not Adobe?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As soon as you install any part of the Cloud, even a trial, it replaces your program management system
-Read Cloud takes over https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Get-off-the-cloud/td-p/8075485 for some ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines