Highlighted

Application Manager gone on Mac. Can't sync files

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It seems there are a number of people with this problem but no solution. The Adobe Application Manager icon in the Apple Menu Bar (see image) has disappeared and the app fails to open when navigating to it through finder or launchpad. Due to this, I can't sync my files with the cloud which has basically stopped our team in their tracks trying to get work done.

Image 2017-06-13 at 2.44.37 PM.png

How do I restore Adobe Application Manager so that we can get our files sync'ed again and resume our work?

On macOS Sierra 10.12.5

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Application Manager gone on Mac. Can't sync files

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It seems there are a number of people with this problem but no solution. The Adobe Application Manager icon in the Apple Menu Bar (see image) has disappeared and the app fails to open when navigating to it through finder or launchpad. Due to this, I can't sync my files with the cloud which has basically stopped our team in their tracks trying to get work done.

Image 2017-06-13 at 2.44.37 PM.png

How do I restore Adobe Application Manager so that we can get our files sync'ed again and resume our work?

On macOS Sierra 10.12.5

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
David__B LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Justin,

If you have a Creative Cloud membership the Adobe Application Manager was replaced by the Creative Cloud desktop app. I'd try installing the Creative Cloud app again from here: Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

Best,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines