Highlighted

Archived folder keeps reappearing

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to delete a folder from Creative Cloud, but it keeps reappearing. Folder is inside shared folder and contains two empty subfolders:

A // shared folder

|

--- X  // folder I want to delete (including subfolders)

|

---- X1  // subfolder1

---- X2  // subfolder2

I already tried:

- deleting folder from local disk (tried this on both computers I have CC installed)

- deleting folder X from another users computer folder A is shared with

- deleting only subfolders

- deleting folder on web (and use permanent delete from archive after that) - I also tried this with all clients disconnected, same result

Every time folder is back after a few seconds. No error is displayed, it just appears again.

Any ideas what to try next?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Archived folder keeps reappearing

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to delete a folder from Creative Cloud, but it keeps reappearing. Folder is inside shared folder and contains two empty subfolders:

A // shared folder

|

--- X  // folder I want to delete (including subfolders)

|

---- X1  // subfolder1

---- X2  // subfolder2

I already tried:

- deleting folder from local disk (tried this on both computers I have CC installed)

- deleting folder X from another users computer folder A is shared with

- deleting only subfolders

- deleting folder on web (and use permanent delete from archive after that) - I also tried this with all clients disconnected, same result

Every time folder is back after a few seconds. No error is displayed, it just appears again.

Any ideas what to try next?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2016 0

Have something to add?