Are there shared major brand creative cloud libraries?

Contributor ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone aware of a location or if companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Apple and Google have shared Creative Cloud Libraries so that their design elements are up-to-date with the world community? I didn't even know Facebook changed their branding months ago until a week or two ago, and I house those brand elements within Creative Cloud Libraries.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Feature request, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Are there shared major brand creative cloud libraries?

Contributor ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone aware of a location or if companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Apple and Google have shared Creative Cloud Libraries so that their design elements are up-to-date with the world community? I didn't even know Facebook changed their branding months ago until a week or two ago, and I house those brand elements within Creative Cloud Libraries.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Feature request, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2019 0

Have something to add?